- Fee: $25 *
- Registration Deadline: March 19th or when full (space is limited)
- The one hour clinic sessions will focus on athletic and basketball fundamental skills
- The actual game of basketball – full contact sport – has not been approved by OHA for competition, thus the clinic will focus on fundamental and technical athletic/basketball skills
- Given COVID protocols and space limits and restrictions, spectators and parents are not able to attend
Fee includes a series of two 1-hour clinic sessions on Saturday mornings at the KIDSPORTS Fieldhouse.
Saturdays 10:30am-11:30am (Mar. 20, Mar. 27)
If you have a transfer credit from a previous season or you need a scholarship discount applied, contact us first (firstname.lastname@example.org) before you register so we can make the credit available to you to use to register.
* Scholarship discount of 25% off is available to those that qualify for free or reduced lunch.
Contact us before you complete your registration at email@example.com to provide us with your proof of scholarship qualification and to have us make the scholarship option available on your account in our new Dash registration system.
Safety and Sanitation
Don’t worry, we are planning comprehensive safety and sanitation measures to ensure for both a fun and safe environment. Plans include daily health checks, physical distancing, handwashing and sanitization stations, separated activities, drop off and pick up procedures.
Campers are required to wear a face covering at all times indoors and outdoors. We ask that parents provide a face covering for their children, but we will have them available for children who do not have one. We understand that this may be difficult for some children, but our staff has prepared a curriculum designed to provide regular breaks.
- Players will wash/Sanitize hands before the start of clinics and at regular intervals during the clinics.
- Players will be placed in a cohort of approx. 10 per group. They will stay with that same group each day of camp.
- Balls and other equipment will be sanitized frequently
- Only one player will be able to use the restroom at a time and they will be required to sanitize their hands before and after they enter the bathroom
- Only the indoor water bottle filling station will be used
- All clinic instructors will wear masks.
- All other staff will wear masks in all common areas.
- Parents & Spectators won’t be allowed to attend.
- Players need to bring a water bottle (marked with name).
Due to the uncertainty of the continually changing situation with covid, camp curriculum and schedules are subject to change.