Registration Deadline…Apr. 28
Sessions — Thursdays 4pm-5pm (Apr. 29, May 6, 13, 20) at Civic Park (2054 Amazon Parkway, Eugene, 97405)
This is an introductory program for the brand new Lacrosse player that is designed for youth to achieve quick success executing the basic skills of lacrosse (cradling, scooping, passing, catching and shooting).
We incorporate drills with fun games to keep the pace moving and to put the newfound skills into practice. We use soft balls and lacrosse sticks that are sized to this group to make sure that everybody is safe and able to handle the equipment.
Given COVID protocols and space limits and restrictions, spectators and parents are not able to attend.
The group meets for four sessions (1 hour each).
No equipment required.
Spring 2021 fees:
* Scholarship discount of 25% off is available to those families that qualify for free or reduced school lunch.
Contact us before you complete your registration at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide us with your proof of scholarship qualification and to have us make the scholarship option available on your account in our new Dash registration system.
Safety and Sanitation
Don’t worry, we are planning comprehensive safety and sanitation measures to ensure for both a fun and safe environment. Plans include daily health checks, physical distancing, handwashing and sanitization stations, separated activities, drop off and pick up procedures.
Participants are required to wear a face covering at all times. We ask that parents provide a face covering for their children, but we will have them available for children who do not have one. We understand that this may be difficult for some children, but our staff has prepared a curriculum designed to also provide regular rest and water breaks.
- Given COVID protocols and space limits and restrictions, spectators and parents are not able to attend.
- Participants will wash/Sanitize hands before the start of clinics and at regular intervals during the clinics.
- Balls and other equipment will be sanitized frequently
- Only one participant will be able to use the restroom at a time and they will be required to sanitize their hands before and after they enter the bathroom
- Only the indoor water bottle filling station will be used
- All clinic instructors will wear masks.
- All other staff will wear masks in all areas.
- Participants need to bring a water bottle (marked with name).
No refunds or cancellations due to weather.
Due to the uncertainty of the continually changing situation with covid, camp curriculum and schedules are subject to change.