- Fee: $65 *
- Registration Deadline: Nov 12th or when full (space is limited)
- The one hour clinic sessions will focus on athletic and basketball fundamental skills
- Given COVID protocols and space limits and restrictions, spectators and parents are not able to attend
- Campers are required to wear a face covering at all times indoors
Fee includes a series of four 1-hour clinic sessions on Saturday mornings at the KIDSPORTS Fieldhouse (2054 Amazon Parkway, Eugene, 97405)
Choose one of these 3 options:
Saturdays, 8:30am-9:30am (Nov. 13, 20, Dec. 4, 11)
Saturdays, 10:00am-11:00am (Nov. 13, 20, Dec. 4, 11)
Saturdays, 11:30am-12:30pm (Nov. 13, 20, Dec. 4, 11)
If you have a transfer credit from a previous season or you need a scholarship discount applied, contact us first (email@example.com) before you register so we can make the credit available to you to use to register.
* Scholarship discount of 25% off is available to those that qualify for free or reduced lunch.
Contact us before you complete your registration at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide us with your proof of scholarship qualification and to have us make the scholarship option available on your account in our new Dash registration system.
Safety and Sanitation
Don’t worry, we are planning comprehensive safety and sanitation measures to ensure for both a fun and safe environment.
We plan to adhere to the latest Covid guidance from the Oregon Health Authority and Lane County Health at the time of the camps.
Due to the uncertainty of the continually changing situation with covid, camp curriculum and schedules are subject to change.
Participants need to bring a water bottle (marked with name).