- Fee: $36 * for two 90-minute sessions
- Registration Deadline: Mar. 5th or when full (space is limited)
4pm-5:30pm (Mar. 5)
4pm-5:30pm (Mar. 12)
March lacrosse pre-season clinics and games for 3rd-5th graders at the Civic Park outdoor turf field (2054 Amazon Parkway, Eugene).
Participants will work on age-appropriate fundamental skills and play some small-sided games as a way to lead into and prepare for the upcoming spring lacrosse season.
Designed for boys and girls of all experience levels. As needed, groups will be formed by experience level so all kids can play, learn, and have fun.
Play will be non-contact rules. Helmets not required.
Bring your own sticks and gloves. If you don’t have equipment, we have some available to use.
Given COVID protocols and space limits and restrictions, spectators and parents are not able to attend.
* Scholarship discount of 25% off is available to those that qualify for free or reduced lunch.
Contact us before you complete your registration at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide us with your proof of scholarship qualification and to have us make the scholarship option available on your account in our new Dash registration system.
Safety and Sanitation
Don’t worry, we are planning comprehensive safety and sanitation measures to ensure for both a fun and safe environment. Plans include daily health checks, physical distancing, handwashing and sanitization stations, separated activities, drop off and pick up procedures.
Participants are required to wear a face covering at all times. We ask that parents provide a face covering for their children, but we will have them available for children who do not have one. We understand that this may be difficult for some children, but our staff has prepared a curriculum designed to also provide regular rest and water breaks.
- Players will wash/Sanitize hands before the start of clinics and at regular intervals during the clinics.
- Balls and other equipment will be sanitized frequently
- Only one player will be able to use the restroom at a time and they will be required to sanitize their hands before and after they enter the bathroom
- Only the indoor water bottle filling station will be used
- All clinic instructors will wear masks.
- All other staff will wear masks in all areas.
- Parents & Spectators won’t be allowed to attend.
- Players need to bring a water bottle (marked with name).
No refunds or cancellations due to weather.
Due to the uncertainty of the continually changing situation with covid, camp curriculum and schedules are subject to change.