- Fee: $48 * for two 2-hour sessions
- Registration Deadline: Feb. 16th or when full (space is limited)
Two weeks to choose from or sign up for both:
Week 1 ($48): Tuesday 9am-11am (Feb. 16) AND Thursday 9am-11am (Feb. 18)
Week 2 ($48): Tuesday 9am-11am (Feb. 23) AND Thursday 9am-11am (Feb. 25)
The clinic sessions will focus on flag football sport-specific skills, fundamentals, activities, and playing small-sided games.
The sessions are offered as a way to supplement your child’s school day with some additional physical activity and learning.
The sessions will take place on the Civic Park turf field.
Given COVID protocols and space limits and restrictions, spectators and parents are not able to attend.
* Scholarship discount of 25% off is available to those that qualify for free or reduced lunch.
Contact us before you complete your registration at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide us with your proof of scholarship qualification and to have us make the scholarship option available on your account in our new Dash registration system.
Safety and Sanitation
Don’t worry, we are planning comprehensive safety and sanitation measures to ensure for both a fun and safe environment. Plans include daily health checks, physical distancing, handwashing and sanitization stations, separated activities, drop off and pick up procedures.
Participants are required to wear a face covering at all times. We ask that parents provide a face covering for their children, but we will have them available for children who do not have one. We understand that this may be difficult for some children, but our staff has prepared a curriculum designed to also provide regular rest and water breaks.
- Players will wash/Sanitize hands before the start of clinics and at regular intervals during the clinics.
- Players will be placed in a cohort of approx. 10 per group. They will stay with that same group each day of camp.
- Balls and other equipment will be sanitized frequently
- Only one player will be able to use the restroom at a time and they will be required to sanitize their hands before and after they enter the bathroom
- Only the indoor water bottle filling station will be used
- All clinic instructors will wear masks.
- All other staff will wear masks in all areas.
- Parents & Spectators won’t be allowed to attend.
- Players need to bring a water bottle (marked with name).
No refunds or cancellations due to weather.
Due to the uncertainty of the continually changing situation with covid, camp curriculum and schedules are subject to change.