- Fee: $75 * for four 90-minute sessions
- Registration Deadline: June 4th or when full (space is limited)
3rd-4th Grade BASEBALL CLINICS 5pm-6:30pm Wednesdays (June 9,16,23,30) at Civic Park
3rd-4th Grade SOFTBALL CLINICS 5pm-6:30pm Mondays (June 7,14,21,28) at Civic Park
5th-8th Grade BASEBALL CLINICS 9:30am-11am Saturdays (June 5,12,19,26) at South Eugene HS Baseball Field
5th-8th Grade SOFTBALL CLINICS 11am-12:30pm Saturdays (June 5,12,19,26) at South Eugene HS Softball Field
- Hit! Run! Field! Catch! Throw!
- Players will learn, develop, and build on fundamental skills through fun challenges and activities according to skill level.
- Practices are designed to enhance sport specific skills and athletic skill development
- 90’ Minute Sessions will be structured as follows:
- 45’ dedicated to sport specific skills – hitting, running, fielding, catching, throwing, and athletic development
- 45” dedicated to modified live games that provide opportunity to apply skills under game rules and regulations
- Play Ball!
Given COVID protocols and space limits and restrictions, spectators and parents are not able to attend.
* Scholarship discount of 25% off is available to those families that qualify for free or reduced school lunch.
Contact us before you complete your registration at email@example.com to provide us with your proof of scholarship qualification and to have us make the scholarship option available on your account in our new Dash registration system.
Safety and Sanitation
Don’t worry, we are planning comprehensive safety and sanitation measures to ensure for both a fun and safe environment. Plans include daily health checks, physical distancing, handwashing and sanitization stations, separated activities, drop off and pick up procedures.
Participants are required to wear a face covering at all times. We ask that parents provide a face covering for their children, but we will have them available for children who do not have one. We understand that this may be difficult for some children, but our staff has prepared a curriculum designed to also provide regular rest and water breaks.
- Participants will wash/Sanitize hands before the start of clinics and at regular intervals during the clinics.
- Given COVID protocols and space limits and restrictions, spectators and parents are not able to attend.
- Balls and other equipment will be sanitized frequently
- Only one participant will be able to use the restroom at a time and they will be required to sanitize their hands before and after they enter the bathroom
- All clinic instructors will wear masks.
- All other staff will wear masks in all areas.
- Participants need to bring a water bottle (marked with name).
No refunds or cancellations due to weather.
Due to the uncertainty of the continually changing situation with covid, camp curriculum and schedules are subject to change.