KIDSPORTS offers a beginning sport sampler program for Pre-Kinder kids. Ages 3-5 that haven’t yet entered kindergarten.
Registration Deadline…Apr. 6th or when full
Fee=$70* for four sessions.
Sessions at Civic Park (2054 Amazon Parkway, Eugene, 97405)
Fridays 1pm-1:45pm (Apr. 7, 14, 21, 28)
No equipment required.
One adult parent/guardian is allowed to attend per child registrant.
- Soccer – GOAL!!! Our “Tiny Kickers” will get an introduction to the world of soccer! We will focus on explaining the basics of the sport, dribbling, passing, shooting, and throws. The tots will work on eye-foot coordination, balance and even a few individual/team skills in order to start building that strong base of a well-rounded athlete.
- Lacrosse – We are excited to offer this group their first introduction into the Kidsports Lacrosse Program. Activities will focus on footwork, eye-hand coordination and teamwork. Participants will gain a basic knowledge of the sport, engage with the equipment in a safe environment, and have an amazing time all in one.
- Tee-Ball – Take me out to the ball game! Students will learn about America’s favorite past time in Tee-Ball form. Hitting, throwing and running around the diamond will be the focus of this session. After a brief introduction, our athletes will get a chance to learn basic throwing mechanics, hit a few off the tee, and learn about the bases in fun and exciting ways. Play Ball!
- Golf – FOUR! Watch out for this session, for our tots will be introduced into the world of golf. Activities will focus on a “Tot” version of hitting off the tee, chipping, and putting in a safe and well-regulated environment. See you on the green!
As we introduce children to the different sports, we also help them develop importance social skills in a fun, nurturing and safe environment.
- listening skills
- Taking turns
- Following directions
* Scholarship discount of 25% off is available to those that qualify: Click Here for requirements
Contact us before you complete your registration to provide us with your proof of scholarship qualification and to have us make the scholarship option available on your account in our new DaySmart registration system.
Safety and Sanitation
Don’t worry, we are planning comprehensive safety and sanitation measures to ensure for both a fun and safe environment.
We plan to adhere to the latest Covid guidance from the Oregon Health Authority and Lane County Health at the time of the camps.
Due to the uncertainty of the continually changing situation with covid, camp curriculum and schedules are subject to change.
Participants can bring a water bottle (marked with name).