Registration Deadline…May 23rd or when full (limited to 20 registrants)
Fee=$60* for four sessions.
Sessions at the KIDSPORTS Fieldhouse (2054 Amazon Parkway, Eugene, 97405)
Wednesdays 4pm-5pm (May 24, June 5, June 7, 14) (MAY 31st SESSION RESCHEDULED TO MONDAY JUNE 5th)
Hip Hop Dance Class Description:
- Warm-up and stretch routine for Dance
- Basic Hip Hop moves
- Short dance routines incorporated from basic hip hop moves
- Fun interactive games used to enhance Hip Hop Dance moves
- Registrants will need comfortable work out/athletic wear and athletic shoes with non-marking soles (no open toe shoes)
- Age appropriate play lists will be used during the Hip Hop sessions
- Please bring a water bottle
Due to lack of space and to make for an environment more conducive to learning, spectators and parents are not able to attend these class sessions.
* Scholarship discount of 25% off is available to those that qualify: Click Here for requirements
Contact us before you complete your registration to provide us with your proof of scholarship qualification and to have us make the scholarship option available on your account in our new DaySmart registration system.
Safety and Sanitation
Don’t worry, we are planning comprehensive safety and sanitation measures to ensure for both a fun and safe environment.
We plan to adhere to the latest Covid guidance from the Oregon Health Authority and Lane County Health at the time of the camps.
Due to the uncertainty of the continually changing situation with covid, camp curriculum and schedules are subject to change.
Participants can bring a water bottle (marked with name).