Register in the grade your child is entering this fall.
K-5th Grade Registration includes a camp t-shirt.
6th-8th Grade Registration includes camp attire.
Spectators not allowed to attend.
KIDSPORTS at Civic Park (2054 Amazon Parkway, Eugene) is excited to offer summer camps:
Camp #1: Monday, June 26th to Thursday, June 29th
Camp #2: Wednesday, July 5th to Friday, July 7th (Water Week, multiple activities will involve H2O)
Water attire, footwear, and a towel are recommended for this session.
Camp #3: Monday, July 10th to Thursday, July 13th
Camp #4: Monday, July 17th to Thursday, July 20th
Camp #5: Monday, July 24th to Thursday, July 27th
Camp #6: Monday, July 31st to Thursday, Aug. 3rd
9am – 12pm (K-5th grade) (105 max) $130 per 4-day camp
1pm – 4pm (6th-8th grade) (75 max) $130 per 4-day camp
9am – 4pm (1st-5th grade) (45 max) (Full Day Option) $210 per 4-day camp
* Scholarship discount of 25% off is available to those that qualify: Click Here for requirements
Contact us before you complete your registration to provide us with your proof of scholarship qualification and to have us make the scholarship option available on your account in our new DaySmart registration system.
- K –5th: At Kidsports, we understand the significant benefits of the multi – sport experience, where learned abilities, desires, competencies and confidence will help children to develop a rich and robust FUNdamental foundation for life. Our campers will experience a broad spectrum of activities from Gaga and Dodgeball to great standards like Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball. We will also learn about our active minds and active bodies in a safe and fun environment. Healthy, active, kids, become healthy, active, adults.
- 6th – 8th: For our older campers, we like to give them a little more ownership of their day…but what does that mean? Well, that means everyone will be involved in the planning process of their week. Campers will help develop and deliver activities and games to their own group as well as others. They will help design their own camp shirts and/or accessories, have a vote on how and when to take breaks, participate in large group full-campus activities, and compete to win fun prizes. It should be a week to remember!
- All campers will participate in multiple activities/sports for beginning-to-intermediate skills. Both indoor and outdoor activities will be offered:
- Functional fitness
- Millennium Dodge Ball
- Obstacle Course
- Water balloons
- Ultimate frisbee
- Backyard Games
What to Know
·Our experienced staff trains and mentors camp instructors so to provide a safe, fun, and engaging environment, both physically and mentally, for all campers. Each cohort will be guided by multiple counselors with experienced staff oversight.
·For security reasons all campers will be checked in and walked out of our secure campus by camp instructors and staff.
·If your child has allergy and/or medical needs, we will always have multiple Frist Aid/CPR certified staff available.
What You’ll Need
– Appropriate athletic clothing for all weather possibilities. This is Oregon!
·Snack (Half day campers) Snack & Lunch (Full day campers K – 5th grade)
·Athletic shoes (No sandals or cleats please.)
·A water bottle with your child’s name on it. (We will have water refill stations.)
·Please apply sunscreen before sending your child to camp.
·If your child has a medical need that you listed during registration, such as an Epi-Pen or special medication, please talk to staff during drop off.
Safety and Sanitation
We plan to adhere to the latest Covid guidance from the Oregon Health Authority and Lane County Health at the time of the camps.
Camp activities and schedules are subject to change.