- Fee: $36 * for two 90-minute sessions
- Registration Deadline: Mar. 5th or when full (space is limited)
Saturdays ($36): Saturday 10am-11:30am (Mar. 6) AND Saturday 10am-11:30am (Mar. 13)
The clinic sessions will focus on athletic movement and fundamental skills through a variety of sports activity stations.
Given COVID protocols and space limits and restrictions, spectators and parents are not able to attend.
Movement is key to longer, happier lives. Playing and movement activities are important in a child’s life because they engage mind, body, and spirit, and also promote physical and emotional health while helping kids to learn better. Play and movement activities also help to cultivate character, compassion, competence, and confidence. Activities are aimed at helping kids to stay healthy and equip them for life’s challenges by also teaching persistence, resilience, and positive, productive thinking. The sessions at the Civic Park outdoor turf field (2054 Amazon Parkway, Eugene):
- offer an active, fun, and safe environment for your children to experience a wide range of activities.
- are designed to develop the ABC’s of physical literacy: agility, balance, coordination. Sessions will also help children to increase cardiovascular endurance through modified games and activities that are fun and age appropriate.
- aid in a child’s optimal growth and development by providing CDC recommended levels of physical activity, which in turn helps to improve a child’s focus, their confidence, competence and character skills and abilities that can be transferred to other aspects of their life.
- provide All Kids with not only a safe and fun workout, but also and as importantly, a pathway to a future of lifetime fitness and wellness.
* Scholarship discount of 25% off is available to those that qualify for free or reduced lunch.
Contact us before you complete your registration at email@example.com to provide us with your proof of scholarship qualification and to have us make the scholarship option available on your account in our new Dash registration system.
Safety and Sanitation
Don’t worry, we are planning comprehensive safety and sanitation measures to ensure for both a fun and safe environment. Plans include daily health checks, physical distancing, handwashing and sanitization stations, separated activities, drop off and pick up procedures.
Participants are required to wear a face covering at all times. We ask that parents provide a face covering for their children, but we will have them available for children who do not have one. We understand that this may be difficult for some children, but our staff has prepared a curriculum designed to also provide regular rest and water breaks.
- Players will wash/Sanitize hands before the start of clinics and at regular intervals during the clinics.
- Players will be placed in a cohort of approx. 10 per group. They will stay with that same group each day of camp.
- Balls and other equipment will be sanitized frequently
- Only one player will be able to use the restroom at a time and they will be required to sanitize their hands before and after they enter the bathroom
- Only the indoor water bottle filling station will be used
- All clinic instructors will wear masks.
- All other staff will wear masks in all areas.
- Parents & Spectators won’t be allowed to attend.
- Players need to bring a water bottle (marked with name).
No refunds or cancellations due to weather.
Due to the uncertainty of the continually changing situation with covid, camp curriculum and schedules are subject to change.