- Fee: $20 per session
- Registration Deadline: when full (space is limited to 50 registrants per session)
- Guest Coaches include Oregon Duck Taya Hansen, Southern Oregon University Raiders/Gonzaga Will Graves, LCC Assistant Coach Jack Graves and more…
- KS May Madness Basketball Clinic Session will provide 90 minutes of on court skill development including footwork, passing, dribble moves, shooting progressions, and play.
- Session work will focus on helping you to develop and improve individual skills and then apply those skills in a 3 v 3 playing format.
- These sessions are for players looking to improve skills, game concepts, and principles during the “me” season (off season) that will provide greater enjoyment for the “we” season of team basketball next year.
- Due to lack of space and to make for an environment more conducive to learning, spectators and parents are not able to attend these class sessions.
$20 Fee includes one 90-minute clinic session on Saturday at the KIDSPORTS Fieldhouse (2054 Amazon Parkway, Eugene, 97405)
Choose one or more of these 3 options for each age group ($20 each):
3rd-5th Graders (boys and girls):
Saturday, 1pm-2:30pm (May 6) $20
Saturday, 1pm-2:30pm (May 13) $20
Saturday, 1pm-2:30pm (May 20) $20
6th-8th Graders (boys and girls):
Saturday, 3pm-4:30pm (May 6) $20
Saturday, 3pm-4:30pm (May 13) $20
Saturday, 3pm-4:30pm (May 20) $20
* Scholarship discount of 25% off is available to those that qualify: Click Here for requirements
Contact us before you complete your registration to provide us with your proof of scholarship qualification and to have us make the scholarship option available on your account in our new DaySmart registration system.
Safety and Sanitation
Don’t worry, we are planning comprehensive safety and sanitation measures to ensure for both a fun and safe environment.
We plan to adhere to the latest Covid guidance from the Oregon Health Authority and Lane County Health at the time of the camps.
Due to the uncertainty of the continually changing situation with covid, camp curriculum and schedules are subject to change.
Participants may bring a water bottle (marked with name).