If you have a transfer credit from a previous season or you need a scholarship discount applied, contact us first (email@example.com) before you register so we can make the credit available to you to use to register.
KIDSPORTS is excited to offer our latest division of physical activity…P.E. FUSION.
The sessions will take place indoors and outdoors at the KIDSPORTS Fieldhouse and Civic Park turf field.
Movement is key to longer, happier lives. Playing and movement activities are important in a child’s life because they engage mind, body, and spirit, and also promote physical and emotional health while helping kids to learn better.
Play and movement activities also help to cultivate character, compassion, competence, and confidence. PE Fusion is aimed at helping kids to stay healthy and equips them for life’s challenges by also teaching persistence, resilience, and positive, productive thinking. The foundation of PE Fusion is:
· P.E. Fusion at Civic Park offers an active, fun, and safe environment for your children K-5 to experience a wide range of activities.
· P.E. Fusion sessions are designed to develop the ABC’s of physical literacy: agility, balance, coordination. Sessions will also help children to increase cardiovascular endurance through modified games and activities that are fun and age appropriate.
· P.E. Fusion aids in a child’s optimal growth and development by providing CDC recommended levels of physical activity, which in turn helps to improve a child’s focus, their confidence, competence and character skills and abilities that can be transferred to other aspects of their life.
· Activities such as obstacle courses, dodgeball, and multi skill building games will provide All Kids with not only a safe and fun workout, but also and as importantly, a pathway to a future of lifetime fitness and wellness.
· **P.E. Fusion will be directed by an experienced Physical Education Teacher and is based on a 2 week curriculum of fun, fundamentals, and helping kids to move their bodies confidently and competently.
· Sessions will be capped at 45 so sign up soon!
P.E. Fusion starts on Monday, June 14th and runs thru Thursday, June 24th from 1:30pm to 3:30pm at Civic Park
Sign up for either session or both:
Monday/Tuesday 2 days a week: 1:30pm to 3:30pm ($120 for 2 weeks) *
Wednesday/Thursday 2 days a week: 1:30pm to 3:30pm ($120 for 2 weeks) *
* Scholarship discount of 40% off is available to those that qualify for free or reduced lunch.
Contact us before you complete your registration at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide us with your proof of scholarship qualification and to have us make the scholarship option available on your account in our new Dash registration system.
* Payment plan arrangements are available to split the registration into smaller payments. Contact us at email@example.com for info.
Safety and Sanitation
Don’t worry, we are planning comprehensive safety and sanitation measures to ensure for both a fun and safe environment. Plans include daily health checks, physical distancing, handwashing and sanitization stations, separated activities, drop off and pick up procedures.
Campers are required to wear a face covering at all times indoors and outdoors. We ask that parents provide a face covering for their children, but we will have them available for children who do not have one. We understand that this may be difficult for some children, but our staff has prepared a curriculum designed to provide regular breaks.
- For learning purposes, cohorts will be grouped according to age/grade, however, accommodations can be made upon request.
- Players will wash/Sanitize hands before the start of camp and at regular intervals during the camp.
- Balls and other equipment will be sanitized frequently
- Only one player will be able to use the restroom at a time and they will be required to sanitize their hands before and after they enter the bathroom
- Only the indoor and outdoor water bottle filling stations will be used
- All camp instructors will wear masks.
- All other staff will wear masks in all common areas.
- Parents & Spectators won’t be allowed to attend.
- Campers need to bring a water bottle (marked with name).
- If desired, each camper can bring a small backpack with a single pre-packaged snack. Snack times are limited, so smaller, pre-packaged, single sized snacks are requested.
Due to the uncertainty of the continually changing situation with covid, camp curriculum and schedules are subject to change.