- Fee: $45 * for four 45-minute sessions
- Registration Deadline: June 7 or when full (space is limited)
Mondays, Wednesdays 10:45am-11:30am (June 7,9,14,16)
KS is excited to offer FitKids classes for 3-5 year olds at the KS Fieldhouse at Civic Park, 2054 Amazon Parkway, Eugene.
These sessions are designed for children to develop and build upon both fundamental age-appropriate agility, balance, and coordination, and also SEL (Social Emotional Learning). This combination of fundamental movement and positive self/team building tendencies form the foundation of age-appropriate movement & motor skills, sport specific skills, and basic life skills development. All of which will be blended into the sessions via instructed and free-play applications. A variety of sports and activities including basketball, flag football, volleyball, soccer, dance, and t-ball provide practical application for kicking, catching, throwing, batting, running, jumping, landing, change of direction/change of speed. Plus tons of fun!
One adult parent/guardian is allowed to attend per child registrant.
* Scholarship discount of 25% off is available to those families that qualify for free or reduced school lunch.
Contact us before you complete your registration at email@example.com to provide us with your proof of scholarship qualification and to have us make the scholarship option available on your account in our new Dash registration system.
Safety and Sanitation
Don’t worry, we are planning comprehensive safety and sanitation measures to ensure for both a fun and safe environment. Plans include daily health checks, physical distancing, handwashing and sanitization stations, separated activities, drop off and pick up procedures.
Participants are required to wear a face covering at all times. We ask that parents provide a face covering for their children, but we will have them available for children who do not have one. We understand that this may be difficult for some children, but our staff has prepared a curriculum designed to also provide regular rest and water breaks.
- Participants will wash/Sanitize hands before the start of clinics and at regular intervals during the clinics.
- Participants will be placed in a cohort of approx. 20 per group. They will stay with that same group each day of camp.
- Balls and other equipment will be sanitized frequently
- Only one participant will be able to use the restroom at a time and they will be required to sanitize their hands before and after they enter the bathroom
- Only the indoor water bottle filling station will be used
- All clinic instructors will wear masks.
- All other staff will wear masks in all areas.
- Participants need to bring a water bottle (marked with name).
No refunds or cancellations due to weather.
Due to the uncertainty of the continually changing situation with covid, camp curriculum and schedules are subject to change.