Register in the grade your child is entering this fall.
Registration includes a camp t-shirt.
Spectators not allowed to attend.
KIDSPORTS at Civic Park (2054 Amazon Parkway, Eugene) is excited to offer summer camps:
Camp #1: Tuesday, July 5th to Friday, July 8th
Camp #2: Monday, July 11th to Thursday, July 14th
Camp #3: Monday, July 18th to Thursday, July 21st
Camp #4: Monday, July 25th to Thursday, July 28th
9am – 12pm (K-5th grade) (130 max) $125 per 4-day camp
1pm – 4pm (6th-8th grade) (145 max) $125 per 4-day camp
9am – 4pm (K-5th grade) (45 max) (Full Day Option) $200 per 4-day camp
- At KS, we believe in the power of the multi – sport experience, where learned abilities, desires, competencies, competitiveness, and confidence will help children to develop a rich and robust FUNdamental foundation for an active life of physical literacy.
- In addition, we strive to influence children in the areas of health, wellness, mediation, and inclusivity. Camp activities and sports focus on effort and process behind playing and learning new skills not just outcomes. Healthy, active kids become healthy, active adults.
- Scholarship discount of 25% off is available to those that qualify for free or reduced lunch.
- Contact us before you complete your registration at [email protected] to provide us with your proof of scholarship qualification and to have us make the scholarship option available on your account in our DaySmart registration system.
- All campers will participate in multiple activities/sports for beginning-to-intermediate skills. Both indoor and outdoor activities will be offered:
- Functional fitness
- Millennium Dodge Ball
- Obstacle Course
- Water Activities
- Ultimate frisbee
- Backyard Games
- Track and Field
Safety and Sanitation
We plan to adhere to the latest Covid guidance from the Oregon Health Authority and Lane County Health at the time of the camps.
Camp activities and schedules are subject to change.
What to Know
·Our experienced staff trains and mentors camp instructors so to provide a safe, fun, and engaging environment, both physically and mentally, for all campers. Each cohort will be guided by multiple counselors with experienced staff oversight.
·For security reasons all campers will be checked in and walked out of our secure campus by camp instructors and staff.
·Each day of camp will be highlighted by a SPECIAL MESSAGE, including, Hydration, Nutrition, Heart/Soul, etc.
·Each week will culminate with multiple “water activity” stations and always keep your eyes open for SPECIAL GUESTS!
·If your child has allergy and/or medical needs, we will always have multiple Frist Aid/CPR certified staff available.
·Don’t worry, we are planning comprehensive safety and sanitation measures to ensure for both a fun and safe environment. This will include, organized cohorts, sanitation stations, available masks (optional), and routine scheduled cleanings of both the facilities and equipment.
What You’ll Need
– Appropriate athletic clothing for all weather possibilities. This is Oregon!
·Snack (Half day campers) Snack & Lunch (Full day campers K – 5th grade)
·Athletic shoes (No sandals or cleats please.)
·A water bottle with your child’s name on it. (We will have water refill stations.)
·Please apply sunscreen before sending your child to camp.
·If your child has a medical need that you listed during registration, such as an Epi-Pen or special medication, please talk to staff during drop off.