For the Fall 2020 season, there will be a series of four 1-hour clinic sessions on Saturday mornings at the KIDSPORTS Fieldhouse.
Nov. 14, Nov. 21, Dec. 5, Dec. 12
You will be contacted with your exact session time after registration is complete.
Space is very limited, so register right away to get a spot.
Safety and Sanitation
Don’t worry, we are planning comprehensive safety and sanitation measures to ensure for both a fun and safe environment. Plans include daily health checks, physical distancing, handwashing and sanitization stations, separated activities, drop off and pick up procedures.
Campers are required to wear a face covering at all times indoors and outdoors when physical distancing cannot take place (in accordance with the statewide mandate for children age 5 and up to wear a face covering). We ask that parents provide a face covering for their children, but we will have them available for children who do not have one. We understand that this may be difficult for some children, but our staff has prepared a curriculum designed to also provide regular breaks with physical distancing in order for children to have relief from wearing the face covering.
- Players will wash/Sanitize hands before the start of clinics and at regular intervals during the clinics.
- Players will be placed in a cohort of approx. 10 per group. They will stay with that same group each day of camp.
- Balls and other equipment will be sanitized frequently
- Only one player will be able to use the restroom at a time and they will be required to sanitize their hands before and after they enter the bathroom
- Only the indoor water bottle filling station will be used
- All clinic instructors will wear masks.
- All other staff will wear masks in all common areas.
- Parents & Spectators won’t be allowed to attend.
- Players need to bring a water bottle (marked with name).
Due to the uncertainty of the continually changing situation with covid, camp curriculum and schedules are subject to change.