- For the fall 2021 season, the school districts aren’t allowing user groups to access any school gym facilities.
– Therefore, the format for the season will be that teams will be scheduled each weekend for a short practice time immediately followed by their match(es).
– Standard volleyball rules are modified to maximize success and fun.
– Teams are formed by school and grade. (If there aren’t enough boys registered to form a team, they may participate on a girls team).
– Teams play 6 matches. 3rd & 4th graders play with four players at a time on a small court with 6′ net heights. Players receive a T-shirt jersey.
– Per Oregon Health Authority Guidelines, masks will be required for all players, spectators, refs, staff, etc.
– Spectator attendance will be limited due to spacing limitations.
Kidsports • All Kids Play.