- Fee: $85 * Registration is capped at 60 registrants per session
- Registration Deadline: Oct. 20 (or when full)
A great way to prepare and lead into the upcoming KIDSPORTS winter basketball regular season!
- The 1.5 hour clinic sessions will focus on athletic and basketball fundamental skills as well as 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 games.
- An opportunity to work on skills such as ball handling, dribble moves, shooting, and footwork as well as taking part in actual basketball scrimmage games
- Basketballs will be provided but campers are welcome to bring their own ball (Identify with marker)
- Due to lack of space and to make for an environment more conducive to learning, spectators and parents are not able to attend these class sessions.
Fee includes a series of four 1.5-hour clinic sessions at the KIDSPORTS Fieldhouse (2054 Amazon Parkway, Eugene , OR 97405).
3rd-5th grade GIRLS: Saturdays, 1:00pm-2:30pm (Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2)
3rd-5th grade BOYS: Sundays, 1:00pm-2:30pm (Nov. 5, 12, 19, Dec. 3)
6th-8th grade GIRLS: Sundays, 3:00pm-4:30pm (Nov. 5, 12, 19, Dec. 3)
6th-8th grade BOYS: Fridays, 6:00pm-7:30pm (Oct. 20, 27, Nov. 3, 10)
* Scholarship discount of 25% off is available to those that qualify: Click Here for requirements
Contact us before you complete your registration to provide us with your proof of scholarship qualification and to have us make the scholarship option available on your account in our new DaySmart registration system.
Safety and Sanitation
Don’t worry, we are planning comprehensive safety and sanitation measures to ensure for both a fun and safe environment.
We plan to adhere to the latest Covid guidance from the Oregon Health Authority and Lane County Health at the time of the camps.
Participants can bring a water bottle (marked with name).