40% off regular sport season based on qualifications
3rd Child Discount
$15 discount for third child during same sports season, for any sport.
Payment Deferment Plan
1/2 down at time of registration and then up to 3 payments after the fact.
Scholarship and Fee Reduction Policy
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, please fill out the following form: Fee Assistance Form
Attach verification of income for all members of the household and send the information to [email protected] to be reviewed.
- Scholarships are applied to Kidsports registration fees. Scholarships are not applied to additional fees such as equipment, uniforms, US Lacrosse fees, and OYSA fees.
- TOT Soccer, Little Hitters, and other various clinics, have flat rate scholarship discounts that are less than 40%. Please see each individual program/clinic page on our website for actual discount, not all programs have scholarships available.
Kidsports will accept the following as verification/proof of income:
- 3 months of pay stubs for every working member of the household
- W2 for the most recent year for every working member of the household
- Copy of letter stating child support received (with amount shown)
- Copy of letter stating unemployment eligibility (with amount shown)
- Copy of financial aid award letter
If you receive State Assistance, please also provide one of the following:
- Copy of Statement of Benefits Letter for SNAP (Food Stamps) and / or TNAF
- Copy of Letter for Disability income (with amount shown)
- Copy of letter stating Social Security Income (with amount shown)
*Kidsports can no longer accept the Free / Reduced Lunch Letter as qualification for scholarship.
If you do not qualify for the 40% scholarship discount but need one-time assistance for registration, please call the office to inquire about payment plans or other assistance programs that may be available.
Scholarships are not available for out of district players. Scholarships awarded are good for most sports for one school year (fee reductions apply for the duration of a single school year, beginning in September and ending the following August).
Kidsports Supports Our Troops’ Kids!
Kidsports supports our troops’ kids by offering free registration to a child of a current deployed Dad or Mom. This offer applies to one sport registration per school year. A parent or guardian will need to provide Kidsports a copy of the deployment orders and registration will need to be completed at our Eugene Kidsports office. For more information, contact 541-683-2374