Free Summer Camp Sessions at local area schools and parks
FREE Pop-Up Summer Camps are focused on providing age appropriate movement & motor skill development, modified multi-sport games, and a chance for kids to move, play, and have fun.
Camps are open for kids entering K-8th grade this fall. Space is limited. Register in the grade your child is entering this fall.
- June 22nd, 9am-12pm, Page Elementary School
- June 24th, 9am-12pm, Danebo Elementary School
- June 29th, 9am-12pm, Kincaid Park
- July 1st, 9am-12pm, Acorn Park
- July 8th, 9am-12pm, Guy Lee Elementary School
- July 15th, 9am-12pm, Chavez Elementary School
- July 22nd, 9am-12pm, Thurston Middle School
- July 29th, 9am-12pm, Howard Elementary School
- August 3rd, 9am-12pm, Holt Elementary School
- August 5th, 9am-12pm, Douglas Gardens Elementary School
- August 10th, 9am-12pm, Petersen Barn Park
- August 12th, 9am-12pm, Spring Creek Elementary School
Camps provide a combined curriculum of structured and unstructured play for all kids:
Children will be provided choices in structured activities such as obstacle course, individual, & various teams sport activities.
Children will be provided with the opportunity to innovate and create games of their choosing and imagination. Studies show that unstructured, self-directed play is essential for healthy development and aids in a child’s emotional growth with better self-regulation, conflict resolution and impulse control.
Safety and Sanitation
We plan to adhere to the latest Covid guidance from the Oregon Health Authority and Lane County Health at the time of the camps.