For the fall 2021 season, the school districts aren’t allowing user groups to access any school gym facilities.
– Therefore, the format for the season will be that teams will be scheduled each weekend for a short practice time immediately followed by their match(es).
– Teams are formed by middle school area and grade. 7th and 8th graders are combined for middle school teams.
– 7th-8th grade in-district players and coaches in each high school area will start practices together with a team formation process to place all kids on teams.
– Teams play 10 matches and a pre-season jamboree and there is an optional end of season tournament.
– 6th-8th grade volleyball follows high school rules/specifications (net height, court size and number of players). Players receive a T-shirt jersey.
– Per Oregon Health Authority Guidelines, masks will be required for all players, spectators, refs, staff, etc.
– Spectator attendance will be limited due to spacing limitations.