Summer Safety and Sanitation Measures
Additional safety measures to keep our community safe
- In summer camps…
- Smaller, stable groups of campers.
- Increased sanitation practices and safety protocols.
- Low- or no-contact check-in process.
- Daily contact and attendance logs for campers and staff.
- Screenings for symptoms of illness, including daily health checks.
- In our new facility…
- Protective face coverings for all staff in public areas (patrons are not required to wear face coverings, but it is encouraged)
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces.
- Revised capacity limits for programs.
- One-way traffic flow to help maintain physical distancing.
How we are keeping staff safe
Safety protocol training
All employees will attend a comprehensive safety protocol training to understand current safety guidelines and updated procedures.
Protective face coverings
We are providing face coverings to all staff members to wear when they are unable to maintain physical distancing.
Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces
All locations are following enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols that includes cleaning commonly used areas and wiping down equipment and high touch surfaces more frequently.
Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan
Kidsports created new plans and policies to help guide protective actions against COVID-19 which will address infection prevention and response measures to ensure the safety of our staff.